Sales & Marketing
Results-driven, Data junkie. Growth hacker. Technologist. If these are qualities that resonate with you, we’ll be happy to have a conversation with you.
● Google UAC - Driving scale and optimization on installs from Google platforms.
● Affiliate Marketing - Onboarding and managing quality-focused affiliate partners both for acquisitions and app traffic and re-engagement
● Social Media Installs - Driving scale and optimization on Social media mainly ‘Facebook and Instagram install campaigns’.
● Planning & Execution - Monthly planning of installs, acquisitions, and execution across platforms. Primary ownership of plan vs achievement on spending, scale, and quality
● Create and oversee the campaign calendar
● Utilize a data-driven approach to run marketing experiments, implement attribution models and KPIs/reporting systems to support marketing decisions
● Design and implement experiments to improve CAC and LTV.
● You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (e.g., Facebook, Google, Email flows), and Web Analytics Tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Appsflyer).
● 2-4 years in advertising marketing/growth role
● Directly managed performance app install campaigns on Google, FB/Instagram
● Excellent analytical skills and leverages data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to generate creative ideas
● Strong cross-functional skills and experience working with product, engineering, creative, and analytics teams
● Deep understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem, advertising measurement, audience data, and major ad platform APIs
● Successfully communicates with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
● Comfortable with developing organic growth strategies
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
● Experience working under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
● Strong project management, communication, organization, and collaboration skills.